What is it?
The PAG – Parents Assistance Group – is a group that supports the school in the following areas:
- Fundraising Events
- Social Activities
- Building a School Community
- Positive reinforcement about our school
Who is it?
The PAG is made up of a board whose members meet monthly to coordinate events, and review previous and ongoing programs. The PAG Board consists of a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Marketing Coordinator and “At Large” members. In addition to the board members, all parents that choose to volunteer at the school in any capacity are members of the PAG.
How do I get involved?
Please sign up utilizing the volunteer sheet. You can designate when you are available, and where you would like to get involved. Also, look for scheduled meetings, PAG sponsored events, or just call a chairperson or board member!
P.A.G. Board Members
Mary Beth Kiesling
At Large Members
- 5K/Fun Run
- Book Fair
- Acme Receipts
- Box Tops for Education
- Magazine Drive/Cookie Sales
Where does the money go?
Educational and School Support Costs
- Technology Upgrades and Improvements
- Catholic Schools Week Events
- Mentoring Program
- Kindergarten Screening
- Keynote Speakers (i.e. Brooke Taylor from 95.5 the fish)
- Invitations to authors to visit our school
- 7th Grade “First Friday” Club luncheons
- Book Fair – money made at the book fair goes directly back to the library
- General operational expenses/promotional materials
Social Activities and Community Building Costs
- Hospitality Group – Faculty Luncheons & Birthdays. In-service Day luncheons
- Grandparent’s Day
- Santa Shop – any money made here goes directly back into the program
- Kindergarten Ice Cream Social
- Carnival/Bingo Night/Movie Night
- Market Day – money goes directly to general operating expenses for the school
- Used Uniform Sale – money goes directly to the McIntyre fund
- Certificate Program – 50% to you, 25% to McIntyre Fund, 25% to field trip fund.